[time-nuts] The pendulum problem...

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Fri Jan 31 17:03:33 EST 2014

Joe-

You might be on to a good idea. If I could use a pair of optical sensors to watch the escapement wheel when winding, then I could count any movement in either direction or no movement at all and know how much to slew the timing pulses say over the next hour or two to get the clock back on time.

The nice thing is I can clip the opto sensors and remove them just as quickly with no change to the mechanism itself.

Again...what a great bunch the Time Nut crowd is!

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4
iPhone