[time-nuts] Introduction and info about a Lucent RFTG

Denver dencohe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:47:07 EDT 2014

Hi all,

My name is Denver I am currently a freshman in college and the time bug has
struck me. I recently acquired a Lucent RFTG on ebay to have a time
standard for my lab(and yes already realize its 15MHz output but may be
able to change that and or just use the 10MHz test point from the rubidium
source). I made a power connector for it. Now that I have power applied and
sort of verified its operation I am looking for more info about the
connectors on the front panel. I have the KO4BB user documentation on it
but it doesn't mention much about connectors and pinouts. I also have
already searched the group for other mentions of the RFTG but all I am able
to come up with is some of the newer models the -m and such. Maybe one of
you could help point me in the right direction or give me some other ideas
on how to get more use out of this unit.

Thanks in advance
-Denver