[time-nuts] Pti OCXO...

Dave Thompson dth854 at airmail.net
Tue Jul 8 17:14:27 EDT 2014

Some of the broadcast oscilators for TV transmitters were pricey. The oscilator manufacture wanted $980 to replace a bad unit. The transmitter manufacture wanted $1800 for the same unit.

They are not true Time Nut quality but I've used them as a reality check when trying to figure out what is drifting. It has also been used as an example of a vey low noise oscilator.

Check it out and see if it drifts to much for your precision use.

Dave T