[time-nuts] sine to square wave converter

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 15:51:41 EDT 2014

Will the added stage negatively effect ADEV?
Bert

In a message dated 7/10/2014 3:48:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org writes:

Bert,

OK, good that you are familiar with it, it was not  obvious in that message.

If you consider it as the first stage, and  that you then can put another
(faster) stage after it until you go for  comparator. It's just the same
thing as the multistage for beat-note, but  you run at a higher
frequency. That way you should increase your slew-rate  step-wise.

Cheers,
Magnus