[time-nuts] quartz oscillator injection locking

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 16:45:14 EDT 2014

Attilla I did look at some of the documents. But none showed practical HF
class injection locking. Say as an example a 6 MHz xtal to a 1 or 2 MHz
reference.
It maybe as easy as a single transistor in the oscillators ground lead.
Always on till a brief pulse from the 1 or 2 MHz ref cuts it off. I think I
just talked myself into an attempt.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL