[time-nuts] temperature sensor

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jul 21 21:44:18 EDT 2014

Hi

If you want to hit 1 mK with your home made triple point cell, you will need a source of very clean water and some luck with materials and cleaning processes. If you want to go below that level, you will need an isotope readout on your water source. Rain water, and mid-continent well water are a bit different in their composition …. If I remember correctly, you want the mid-continent deep well stuff, but only from the “right” sort of well.

Yes I’d bet there is a water isotope nuts mailing list somewhere ….

Bob