[time-nuts] new clock

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Wed Jul 23 08:17:24 EDT 2014

it does need a different design, but a buried oscillator, 5 to 8 meter
deep in the garden has the best temperature stabilization, just don't
turn thee power off, but that could be done using the old Greek
water-clock principle, the spill over stabilizer. In the Bay Area
[California] the soil's temperature is around the year approximately
17C° ±0.01C° if you go further down it will be even more constant,
without any heating power and control loop....
73
KJ6UHN
Alex