[time-nuts] RE : GPS III

Jean-Louis Oneto jl.oneto at free.fr
Thu Jul 24 19:38:20 EDT 2014

The uBlox Max-7Q seems to be able to merge GPS and GLONASS for navigation, but the manual says explicitly that it must be avoided for timing, the delay of the PPS from GLONASS being not calibrated (plus various problems related to timescales).
Regards,

Jean-Louis Oneto

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung