[time-nuts] Sine to square wave converter Phase Noise

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 07:30:45 EDT 2014

Bruce,

Thank you, that was very useful information.  If I ever do a re-spin of the
divider I will likely use the LTC6957-3 or -4 instead of the ADCMP600 (I
would need interest for at least 40 boards to be able to do this at anything
like an economic price).

Will you be putting the full details of the circuit you used up on Didier's
web site?  Did you use a transformer based circuit similar to Design Note
514 or just an input capacitor?

Regards,
David Partridge