[time-nuts] NS3kview Software for CW25 receiver

Donal Geoghegan dgeoghegan at conwin.ie
Tue Jun 3 07:46:49 EDT 2014

Hi Garry,

I work for Navsync.
There is no command available in that standard version for firmware for the FTS125 project for this.
We have a beta version which adds the GPZDA NMEA message and also adds a Zone command.  The zone command updates a 'local hours' field in the GPZDA message with a user specified number of hours, but it does not adjust the output time directly.
Would the addition of this field be any use to you?

Regards
Donal  Geoghegan
Navsync