[time-nuts] VNA design

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:54:19 EDT 2014

The 8410 is what I started on.  Still have the hp 85 automation manuals program listings and tapes.    And the hp ad converter used to convert plotter output lines to GPIB readable data

the 8410 allowed one to really UNDERSTAND the network analysis process at a very basic level.  If you can find a system it is a excellent platform to learn on

That being said the most valuable part of any network analyzer are the calibration and verification kits

Where are the software options for the 8753 coming from.  Agilent will not even talk about a VNA that's older than the PNA series

Sent from my iPhone