[time-nuts] FE5680 GPS Disciplined Controller

wb6bnq wb6bnq at cox.net
Wed Jun 18 22:00:09 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,

The short answer is NO !

There are two types of FE5680's.  The older style used an ANALOG
approach to controlling the Rb.  The newer version changed the circuitry
so that frequency control was done with a DDS device by means of sending
a digital word to the DDS and thus changes frequency.  The digital
version does not permit any ANALOG control.

Bert's board is for the newer style DIGITAL version.

Bill....WB6BNQ