[time-nuts] More FE5680 GPS Disciplined Controller

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Fri Jun 20 02:40:45 EDT 2014

Hi Bert,
   Welcome back.

   I'm willing to help on the LCD interface code, if you'll send me--
(1) a schematic of the board,
(2) a datasheet on the LCD (or link to where I can get one)
     --that includes information on control and data interfacing
(3) any existing code for this PIC (so I can integrate my code with it)
(4) information on where the data to be displayed comes from, in what
form, and what pins
     on the PIC it comes to.

   I've written (assembly) code for PICs for several of my own projects,
most of which used a multi-line character LCD with a 4 or 8 wire data,
plus 3 wire control interface.  I have working binary to BCD PIC code,
as well as a 32bit / 32bit divide, among other routines.

Dave

On 6/19/2014 12:36 PM, EWKehren at aol.com wrote:
> Attached is a picture of the other peace of the puzzle. This  is the
> universal output module. It has two impendent ground isolated outputs  each one
> can be set for 5 or 10 MHz. It also has regulators and a switcher so  all you
> feed in is 17 V and you get 5 and 15 V.
> The empty socket is for a PIC that will control a FTDI USB  adapter for
> those that want to store controller info on a memory stick. We would  like to
> add a single line LCD that shows controller info real time, would like  some
> help on that
> We plan to have a partial Kit  since buying individual  transformers from
> mini circuits is prohibitive.Same goes for  inductors.
> Bert Kehren

Clear Stream Technologies