[time-nuts] GPSDO standard interface?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jun 26 13:32:43 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response.  I'll take a look at heathgps.cpp.  I had hoped not to have to actually look through code to divine an interface, but if that's the way it is, then OK.  I am planning on the output of at least position, corrected phase error, DAC value, ambient temperature, and a few other things.  I also see a need to read and write the PID gain and damping factors, but that may just have to be a custom tty interface.  It may be that I need to have a pass-through mode to give direct access to the receiver for triggering site survey, etc.  If this turns into a bag of worms, I'll just continue to use a modified version of Bert's interface.

I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere for someone to port LH to Linux.

Bob