[time-nuts] Loran, GPS, Lightning, Timing

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Thu Jun 26 22:08:27 EDT 2014

The tube was probably the FP-54

http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/141/f/FP54.pdf

No luck on finding the article - it is not in the Handbook of Projects for
the Amateur Scientist by C.L. Stong

http://www.sciencemadness.org/library/books/projects_for_the_amateur_scienti
st.pdf

I thought it might be as I remember there was a project to detect sferics
but this one used plain 12AU7s and 6AU6s