[time-nuts] Loran, GPS, Lightning, Timing

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 09:36:35 EDT 2014

QST lightning radar. But what a mess you get with google and every
lightning and radar TV station in the US.
Oh well if your replacing TVs every few years whats a few more opamps?
Now how does a poor man build something for what started this whole thread?
Time for me to hop off this thread.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL