[time-nuts] Loran, GPS, Lightning, Timing

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Jun 28 17:04:29 EDT 2014

I find that very puzzling.  I was a subscriber to QST from some time in 1957
until into the 1960s.  I didn't have a subscription to Scientific American
so I couldn't have confused them.  I suppose the article has been lost or
somehow escaped being entered into the searchable database.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com