[time-nuts] Sad news Ulrich Bangert, source code

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 17:04:18 EDT 2014

If at least those that directly profited from his work would agree to send
an old fashioned Condolence letter I will be willing to send a more
comprehensive letter but not ask for any thing. Again may open some doors. They
would not be able to overlook the global inflow of letters and be made aware
of  his contributions. Went to school 20 Km from his home.
Some one local could follow up.

Familie Bangert,
Ortholzer Weg 1,
27243 Gross Ippener
Germany

Bert Kehren

In a message dated 6/30/2014 1:38:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,