[time-nuts] Opinions on OpenNTPD

Jim King jim at jimking.net
Mon Jun 30 20:19:48 EDT 2014

I have a Rev B BeagleBone Black.  I installed Debian Wheezy on a microSD
card to run on it, so in theory I have the same OS as the Rev C.  I
installed ntpd and friends by running the command "apt-get install ntp".

"apt-cache search ntp" shows both "ntp" and "openntpd" available.  I
haven't tried OpenNTPD.

Jim