[time-nuts] Why using HP5370 ext-ref is (maybe) a bad idea

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sat Mar 1 17:35:56 EST 2014

not being able to get to my two dead 5370Bs is there enough clearance to
allow for stacking capes ? If not the interface could be a 'horizontal'
implementation.  Another one that just came to mind is have holes that
would allow one to put a metal can over the digital blocks / capes /
boards. Holes would go to ground.