[time-nuts] GPSDO module connections

David McGaw n1hac at dartmouth.edu
Mon Mar 3 14:27:11 EST 2014

RG-59 cable is fine but soldering wires is not a good idea for 1.6GHz.
Use a panel-mount BNC crimp connector made for RG-59 such as the
Amphenol 31-343-RFX.  I presume you want to use regular 50 ohm BNC types
rather than the 75 ohm variant.

It is preferred to use coax for the 1 PPS as any reflections will
degrade its risetime.

Good luck,

David