[time-nuts] Another "atomic" clock question

Paul tic-toc at bodosom.net
Fri Mar 7 20:06:27 EST 2014

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:

> You must have the T version of the modules to get the sawtooth out of them.

Per the documents (and M Tharp) you don't need a T model to get
quantization correction (I only have a T so I don't have first-hand
information). I understand this is also the case with the NEO models as
well.  In the LEA-6 generation only T models provide RTK data, dual
Timepulse and support "Time Mode" which is what they call a stationary
antenna with high quality position information.