[time-nuts] Any Isotemp OCXO107-10 Info?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 11 16:26:09 EDT 2014

I just picked up an Isotemp OCXO107-10 Oscillator.  I thought it looked
like it might be interesting, but it turns out that it's better than I
thought.  It's got a Dewar flask!  I found the specs, but it didn't
mention anything about that.  So, before I let the magic smoke out, does
anyone have the pinout info?  Mine has a DB9 male connector rather than
the DB25 shown on the specs but, of course, I'll be grateful for *any* info.

Thanks,
Ed