[time-nuts] Using GPS to Fine Tune a Rubidium Frequency Standard.

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 15:15:16 EDT 2014

Depends on what you call close. 1 E-14 steps are very doable. That does not
 mean that that is the accuracy because once you go below 1 E-12 you have
to  worry about barometric pressure and humidity assuming you already have
temperature control.
Bert

In a message dated 3/21/2014 2:58:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,