[time-nuts] Using GPS to Fine Tune a Rubidium Frequency Standard.

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 15:51:26 EDT 2014

Paul
Do not understand your question, what do you mean with tight?
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 3/21/2014 3:22:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
paulswedb at gmail.com writes:

Hal
Actually now that you mention it was the DDS  chip.
Bert
I agree with your comments. How tight can it  be.
Thanks

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Hal Murray  <hmurray at megapathdsl.net>
wrote:

>  albertson.chris at gmail.com said:
> > There seem to be two different  class of Rb.  One takes an EFC just like
> the
> > OCXO so  the controller looks just like a GPSDO and the other class of
Rb