[time-nuts] HP Z3805A with 100+ns PPS Jumps

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sun Mar 23 17:33:21 EDT 2014

I will be eager to see responses to this.  It is similar to the behavior
I was seeing on my "tested" nortel unit that I purchased from the
e-place.  Tried a bunch of things, new antenna, higher antenna (even
though my Z3801 worked fine on the old, before the Z3801 died) and
different power supplies.

Finally gave up & shut it off.  Another time.

Hoping to see some ideas . . . . .

73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org