[time-nuts] TSIP protocol for T-Bolt

Götz Romahn goetz at g-romahn.de
Wed Mar 26 12:13:13 EDT 2014

hi all,
as is my commentent to /tvb's question.
Hope it helps, Götz

Tom,
i've found 3 pdf Thunderbolt-Manuals identified as:
-V3 from 2000
-V3 from 2003 and
-V1 from 2012
Differences are in the Report Packet 0x8F-AC Data Format pp A62,A62 and 81.
If you compare, there are differences among
Byte 1 (Receiver Mode) Bits 5 and6,
Byte 13 (Disciplining Activity) Bits 8 and 9
Bytes 8,9 (Critical Alarms) Bits 1,2,3
Bytes 10,11 (Minor Alarms) Bits 9 and 11 (and yes, Bit 11 is set from my
Tbolt (Firmware V3.00) if I remember correctly). Use of Bit 10 (EEPROM
invalid) is not decribed. I have not it tested though :-)
A rather reliable reference are Messages from Thunderbolt Monitor V2.60.
regards Götz

Am 26.03.2014 15:05, :