[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

Paul tic-toc at bodosom.net
Fri Mar 28 16:19:03 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Henry Hallam <henry at pericynthion.org>
wrote:
> I have a Z3805A and a Beaglebone, and would like to set up an NTP
> server for the lab.  Any kernel drivers and/or setup hints would be
> appreciated :)

I've managed (almost by accident) to run my dev boards and related GPS off
the same power until this one.  In the BBB instance having two power
supplies added a fatal level of noise to GPIO input.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM, nuts <nuts at lazygranch.com> wrote:
> Much appreciated. I have that GPS.

Turns out this thread points out an issue which will need to checked:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/beagleboard/emMCqt_mllI/bf7jL_ahPjYJ

I'm currently not able to simultaneously read the serial output and the
PPS.  Some minor issue I'm sure.