[time-nuts] STEL 1173 datasheet

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Wed May 7 13:59:09 EDT 2014

Now that looks promising!  The show-stopper problem with adapters like
Jason found is size.  There's only about 20 mm between the circuit board
and the top of the case.  I can imagine soldering this plug to a board
that had either the DIP chip or a ribbon cable to connect it to an FPGA
board.  I'd have to solder a socket onto the original board to use this,
but that might be possible.  There's one surface-mount capacitor that's
close enough to the 1173 that it could prevent the installation of a socket.

Thanks for the info, Bob!

Ed