[time-nuts] Ublox 7

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat May 24 17:20:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 05/24/2014 10:38 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <41ebc.73c6c61.40b2518b at aol.com>, EWKehren at aol.com writes:
>
>> Hans
>> we are not elite most of those have long gone if you look back four  years
>> ore more [...]
>
> If you are talking about people like me, the reason for my current
> lack of activity is that I'm not doing much time-nuttery right
> now, for a number of reasons which have absolutely nothing to do
> with the S/N of time-nuts.
>
> Poul-Henning
>
> PS: I actually completed a bit of very interesting time-nuttery last
> year which I guess I should have reported here:  A prototype
> computing cluster for the adaptive optics of mirror 3 and 4 in
> the ESO ELT telescope:
>
> 	https://www.eso.org/sci/meetings/2012/RTCWorkshop/4_1-kamp.pdf

Poul-Henning reporting on some cool stuff as always.

My lack of contribution has to do with other things as well, including
topics I can contribute on.

Meanwhile I'm hacking away on one of several time-nut related projects I
wish will mature to the level that I have something to report to the
list about.

But yes, I can understand Bert's frustration.

Cheers,
Magnus