[time-nuts] FS: More stuff

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun May 25 02:33:59 EDT 2014

Two more items to get rid of.

HP 8590A SA. 10 KHz to 1.5 GHz, -115 dBm to +30 dBm. Very clean. The
screen has no burn-in and is very bright. It has the tilt handle, but
no front cover. Option 21 (GPIB) is installed.

HP 54522A scope. 2 GS/s, 500 MHz dual channel. Channel 2 has a bad
input attenuator (I swaped attenuators to make sure). Very clean. The
screen has no burn-in and is very bright. Missing one of the rear
feet. Has serial, parallel and GPIB ports

Make me an offer. Shipping will be extra.

Joe Gray
W5JG