[time-nuts] 1903 Self-setting / self-winding clock

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Nov 1 17:46:40 EDT 2014

Hi Mike:

There's a heart shaped cam that forces the hour, minute and if the clock has one the second hand to 12:00 and holds them
there until the sync pulse goes away.
Note the second hand only was used on clocks in radio stations so they could join the network.  For that 1 second was
close enough.
http://www.prc68.com/I/SWCC2.shtml

Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,