[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 GPS and Performance

ed briggs edbriggs at outlook.com
Sun Nov 2 08:55:01 EST 2014

I am curious about which GPS and rev is used in these units. Could someone post the response from :DIAG:IDEN:GPS? from one of these units?
Also, I'm curious if anyone has a Z38XX plot for one of these devices that has been in operation for greater than 48 hours,  I'm particuarly interested in the plot of the PPS TI & EFC chart as well as the plot of the holdover uncertainty for a period of (say) 2880 minutes or longer  to see how this unit compares to my Z3816a.
If someone does and could post it, I'd be much obliged
cheers
Ed