[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, diag ports

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Nov 3 10:52:39 EST 2014

Hi,
It's possible that my REF-1 had a software fault.  I power-cycled both units, and now I can talk to both.  However, I see that there is at least one difference.  During the survey period, REF-0 mode only says "SURVEY".  REF-1 gives the percentage complete as shown on page 1-10 in the Z3801 users guide.  So, now I don't know whether or not to trust REF-1.

They have just let me know they are shipping the replacement, so this is all going to work out somehow.

Bob