[time-nuts] Lucent Rubidium Schematics

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 19:35:39 EST 2014

List,

I have just finished digitizing and repaginating *Modifying Lucent
RFG-M-RB Rubidium Frequency Standard* by Ivan Makarov. (miv at makarov.ca Copyright
© 2011 VE3IVM).

He has made many modifications to solve a number of problems
that have been mentioned on the list lately.

If anyone wants a PDF copy PLEASE generate an original email
off list to me only asking for a copy. This is because if you do a *reply to* from
list it Yahoo will lump them all together and I might miss a request. I will also
include two additional circuits. One is a divide by 1.5 and the other is a divide
by 3.

Regards,

Perrier