[time-nuts] pn3048 software

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 5 07:11:02 EST 2014

Hi

The software for these gizmos dates back to Windows for Workgroups 3.11. That’s a way back. Even getting it running on Windows 95 was a bit of a problem. The biggest issue is that it was hand optimized for some of the timeout delays.

If you bring it up, what you want is an old / slow PC with the oldest OS you can find a copy of.

Bob