[time-nuts] New Guy, has HP 5061A with DATUM 7105A tube seeks advice

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:01:52 EST 2014

Pete thats quite a hint on the official fumes measurement scale.
Frankenstein takes a solid 24 or so hours to your one. So it seems on the
CS scale of life you are fumes and I am wisps. The meter shows just about 0
photo. Very tough to work with have to play games with meter amplifiers and
such.
But I do get the green and the darn thing does lock on its own with
reasonable 2nd harmonic.
So there you go Wayne. Always hope.
Regards
Paul