[time-nuts] There seems to be something missing from this eBay item.

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Thu Nov 6 15:09:04 EST 2014

Pete,

You're right. Nothing to lose. I think I'll go for it.

There are a total of 3 5071's for sale. 2 have problems and the other
one has no pictures of power up, etc. Prob DOA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Agilent-5071A-Primary-Frequency-Standard-/281405994431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41851ab5bf
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Agilent-HP-5071A-Primary-Frequency-Standard-Op-001-W30-120Vac-USA-/261213924396?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd1902c2c

And the one as mentioned above:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Agilent-5071A-Primary-Frequency-Standard-/191386439159?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c8f854df7