[time-nuts] Prototype boards. Was: Re: Divide by five

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Nov 7 21:39:06 EST 2014

Hi

Tools are one thing that makes it happen. Practice is another thing that we often forget about being in the mix. Start slow and simple. Work your way up. Plan on setting up a bit better bench than you have now. Don’t try to work of 20 hours straight on that first board. 1206 R’s and C’s work ok on your first board. A dozen parts is plenty to do something useful without you going insane putting it together.

Bob