[time-nuts] Anybody have experience with TimeMachines TM1000A GPS Time Server

Rick Thomas rbthomas at pobox.com
Sat Nov 8 21:52:05 EST 2014

I just bought a Time Machines TM1000A GPS Time Server from CSS in Lincoln Nebraska, USA.

Immediately after I plugged it in and connected the antenna and ethernet, I could connect to it with a web browser, with ping and with an NTP client.

The first thing I tried to do was use the web browser interface to change the password.  When I did that it became unresponsive and has remained so ever since.

Does anyone have any experience with this device?  Any advice?

Thanks!

Rick