[time-nuts] Capacitor Group Buy

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 01:57:48 EST 2014

List,

The common denominator capacitor for the HP 3586 is 470 uF/
50V.

The HP 3586B uses about 18.  The capacitor is a Panasonic P/N 667-EEU-FR1H471B

The common denominator capacitor for the HP 5370B is 105C /
6,000 Hr. 150 uF / 50V. The 3586 uses about 20.

I am willing to sell them for cost (including shipping and
taxes from Mouser) plus postage plus 20% in blocks of 25. Your savings will be
about 50% of the single unit price. To make this work I’ll need a commitment of
500 minimum

The HP 5370B uses about 46.  If enough people are interested I am willing to make a group buy in blocks
of 100. The capacitor is a Panasonic 105C / 6,000 Hr.    P/N 667-EEU-FR1H151B.

I am willing to sell them for cost (including shipping and
taxes from Mouser) plus postage plus 20% in blocks of 50.  Your savings will be about 50% of the single
unit price. For this to work I’ll need a commitment of 1,000 minimum.

Parts will be cash up front.

If you do the math you will see I’m better off working for
Mickey D.

If interested, PLEASE send me an ORIGINAL email off
list.  I inform everybody by email if it
is a go.  Some have not been doing this
and it screws up my Yahooey mail and I may miss your order.

Regards,

Perrier