[time-nuts] Divide by five

Neil Schroeder gigneil at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 02:13:41 EST 2014

Go on - actually stepping or mixing then filtering the output?  Or
numerically deriving an offset?

I am well on my way to en ensemble of sources - and my plan has always been
to build a diverse set of circuits and attempt to  capture the best of
each.  I just wasn't sure the best approach.

At one point I was considering phase locking all of them together - but
again that seemed less than straightforward.  You can do it PLL back to
back, but is there a way to have a loop that contains multiple clocks?  I
would think the "telephone game" would apply.

NS