[time-nuts] Anybody have experience with TimeMachines TM1000AGPS Time Server

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:59:34 EST 2014

Rick,
NMEA 0138 is a standard "language". Yes it does output the signal
strength and visible sats, although I don't remember which output
sentences give that data.
I haven't looked at the serial output, so I don't know which sentences
are supported. Probably good to look at the documentation  for the gps
chip.
Norm n3ykf