[time-nuts] 10 MHz OCXO recommendations

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Tue Nov 11 01:05:25 EST 2014

> You can run at 400 KHz by dividing by 5/5 and 4/9.

True. Either will work.

> You said "0.2ppm stability".  What do you need for accuracy and/or how
are you going to calibrate your setup?

I will initially calibrate the OXCO against my HP GPSDO. Idealy, it will
only need checking against the GPSDO once a year. Is that asking too much
for it to be stable over that length of time?

I could simply look up the specs for the various models that I find on
ebay. However, I know that a lot of the stuff that is sold has been through
the mill and may not meet spec any more. Thus my request for
recommendations for models that someone here has actually purchased and
tested.

Joe Gray
W5JG