[time-nuts] Quad Driven Mixer 5 to 10 MHz Doubler Atricle

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Wed Nov 12 15:34:17 EST 2014

I am able to download the files associated with the article, but not the
article itself.  Guess I need to be a paying member to get the article.  The
only files in the download are the XLS file for calculating the filter
values, and the parts list.

It's at http://www.arrl.org/qexfiles in the year 2011 listings, filename
3x11_Roos.zip
titled "Converting a Vintage 5 MHz Frequency Standard to 10 MHz with a Low
Spurious Frequency Doubler"

Dave M