[time-nuts] Division Circuit

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 16:39:46 EST 2014

The premise of higher than "normal" click speed is false in the article too because the complex NOR gate is slow with that many inputs, and its tpd needs to be added to the Tsu and Tco of the flip flop chains, as well as the pcb propagation delays through the worst case trace..

It would have been faster to simply use a single reset RC delay to reset all FF asynchronously while only setting one FF at the same time during power-on. That would remove the Nor gate delay from the max speed calculation..

Sent From iPhone