[time-nuts] strange carrier

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:33:15 EST 2014

Doug
Great absolutely the fact that small of move made that much of a difference
and that you can not null it does say nearfield. Seems very nearfield.
You can prove that, cut the feed lines. Hmmm maybe not.

I used the analog approach using mc 1496 chips and also the analog devices.
Was not crazy about the results.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL