[time-nuts] STEL-1173/CM Source

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 15 10:38:45 EST 2014

Yes, I'm sure.  I did check the cabling. :)  If I was somehow measuring
the Tbolt or 4065A against itself, there wouldn't be any frequency offset.

The Oscilloquartz 3210 (which appears to be an OEM'd 4065A) is spec'ed
at 3E-13 @ 100K seconds.  The 4065C is even better at 8.5E-14 with a
noise floor of 5E-14.

My data run is continuing.  The end of the graph is flopping around as
usual, but it's now showing Total Deviation of about 1.4E-13 @ 100K
seconds with a total of 226 800 readings at 1 second intervals.
Frequency offset error is still 6E-13.  Autocorrelation of the results
shows diurnal spikes at approximately 86 160 and 172 310 seconds (i.e.
one and two sidereal days).

Ed