[time-nuts] Yet another GPSDO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 18 20:07:07 EST 2014

Hi

After a bit of time with Mr. Google, I think it’s pretty clear that it’s an amateur project board. The same guy / outfit has a number of RF modules and instruments. The seem to show up mainly on the Russian and Chinese sites. I suspect that there is an article on each somewhere out there. The parts are almost certainly the same sort of stuff you get on eBay. In this case the builder probably buys them face to face rather than at auction.

Bob