[time-nuts] Yet Another GPSDO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 18 20:50:28 EST 2014

Hi

Mr. Google is your friend when it comes to web page translations.

The nice thing about that page is that you can easily see the 2003 date code on the OCXO. That’s a bit long on the stock room shelf for parts on a board made in 2014. The date codes match up with the eBay MV-89’s we’ve been seeing for the last couple of years.

Bob